Web based Mail Service Client project
Abstract of the Web based Mail Service Client project
Web based Mail Service Client project is about developing a web based mail client connecting to windows Server running a Mail Server. This Project has the following main functionality
- Receiving or Sending or organizing mails.
- Sending mail using send mail.
- Functionality Like like managing new user and configuration of user accounts etc.
Web based Mail Service Client project is fully integrated with full fledged email client and designed in a way so that is easily manageable, time saving and real time availability of system .
Functional components of Web based Mail Service Client project
Following is a list of functionality of the system
- User can create its Email Accounts by an Administrator after registering themselves
- A Super user can Delete User Accounts and can Change passwords of Users.
- User can maintain Address book.
- Users can send,receive,forward,reply and delete mails.
- Users can log in into the Web based Mail Service Client project using a browser .
- Users can Mark mails as Junk.
- Invalidate user log in on inactive for more than 10mts
- Users can Apply Label to Mail
Snapshot of Web based Mail Service Client project
Existing Web based Mail Service Client project Sytem
- Less Security.
- Very limited number of Users – Friendly.
- Current System is Manual system which need manual configuration.
- No use of Web Services and Remoting.
- Difficult to maintain each mail information in form of files.
|Web based Mail Service Client Abstract||Mail Service Client Abstract|
|Web based Mail Service Client Project report||Mail Service Client report|
|Download Code here||Mail Service Client code|