Airline Reservation System
This software helps passengers to look up flights between two points which can be domestic or international. The passengers can find and book tickets for flights through this software. Developed in Java, it is fairly easy to use software having a user-friendly interface.
The users can access flight information and book tickets as per their convenience. The main objective is to reduce the mistakes which creep up in manual systems. It provides good level of security so it takes care of the user’s safety concerns as well. Passengers can access the whole list of all the flights available on different routes with their timings and fare both for economy and business classes. One can compare the best deals for them and book a flight accordingly. When the passengers enter all the details the software helps them to find all available flights and also information if there are seats available on that particular flight. The manual work is thus reduced and the chances of errors are reduced to minimum.
There is a higher risk of errors in manual work and in case of an error it gets tedious to rectify it manually. The passengers have to depend on the airline authority to get their tickets booked or cancelled and this might introduce unforeseen problems due to wrong interpretation while communicating.
Airline reservation system allows passengers to find flights as per their convenience and book them at their own discretion. This reduces the dependence on airlines to get the ticket booked. This Airline Reservation System provides passengers with all the required information about flights along with the fares for economic and business class. Both domestic and international flights database can be accessed and the passenger is then able to book the tickets as they want. This mainly reduces manual errors.
Airline Reservation System Modules
- Domestic flight module:– This modules provides information about all the available domestic flights along with their fares for both economy and business class.
- International flight module:– This module provides information about all the international flights available and their respective fares for economy as well as business class.
- Domestic flight booking module:– This module provides facility to book a domestic flight between a pair of cities. It takes as input the source and destination cities, date of journey and number of passengers and provides information about seat availability.
- International flight booking module:– This module provides facility to book an international flight. It takes as input the source and destination cities, date of journey and number of passengers and provides information about seat availability.
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM required – 1 GB (minimum)
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.
Airline Reservation System Download
|Project Abstract||Download Abstract|
|Project Code||Download Source Code|