Grocery Shopping Android Project
You want to buy grocery but you don’t have sufficient options, then you can download this application. Here, you will get a large variety of groceries available in the market along with different ranges and material. You can purchase number of groceries from here, and can pay online too via credit card.
All the products details, payment details and other details of the user is stored on the server using various web services. This Grocery Shopping Android application is very secure and just the user have to login into the system only to use it. Users can put the groceries into their cart as well.
Existing Grocery Shopping Android System
If you have to buy a dozen of cup, then just for those dozen of cups you have to go to the market for buying them, and sometimes have to roam in the market too for buy the cups of design of your own choice. This will not only lead to wastage of time and efforts but also lead to wastage of your money as well, as going to the market and roaming here and there will let the wastage of petrol as well.
In case, if you have to return those cups, then the time taken, efforts done and money wastage will get doubled.
In this Grocery Shopping Android app, you will get a lot of options related to groceries. You can filter the type of grocery you want to buy on the basis of the options available such as on the basis of cost, on the basis of size, on the basis of material or on the basis of quantity and so on.
You can order grocery online using this system application for android operating system and also pay via credit card or online banking as well. This Grocery Shopping Android system will save time and efforts while buying groceries.
Grocery Shopping Android Modules
Given are the modules for grocery shopping android project:
1. Shopper Module: All the account details, login id and password, orders of that user, status of the order and all other details of the buyer are kept in this module.
2. Grocery Module: All the grocery which is going to be sold and all the varieties of the groceries and the details relevant to it are kept in this module. All the new items will be updated timely into this module via the database server. And this is done by the admin of the whole system.
3. Payment Module: All the payment related queries and payments itself too are done in this module. After receiving the payment, a confirmation mail is also being sent to the buyer.
Technologies used in the android multilayer pattern locking project
- Ms SQL Server
- Andorid software development kit (SDK)
- Windows XP
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Android debug bridge
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 1 GB.
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.