Civil Administration Reporting Android
The Civil Administration Reporting project is built to connect the local public with the higher officials in the Civil Administration Office. The user must register an account and launch a complaint to the authority with the generated unique ID. The admin can access the system to add new authorities, edit or delete them. This project is based on android operating system and people can use it in their smartphones as well as in other devices too, which are being operated by Civil Administration Reporting android system.
The user must require an Android phone to register a complaint. The status of the complaint is updated only by the respective authority and the user should wait till the authority changes the status of the complaint are the drawbacks of the existing Civil Administration Reporting system.
Also, till now most of the complaints are fill via emails and which require multiple email id’s too, for the relevant authority of a particular department. This might take a lot of time and effort for finding the authority first, for a particular kind of complaint and then finding an email Id of it.
Complaints can be easily registered by the user and can be tracked with a unique complaint ID. Both the admin/authority is restricted to edit or delete the complaint. The authority can only update the progress status of the raised complaint. The user can then view the progress of the complaint.
This Civil Administration Reporting system will not only save the time of the complaint fillers but also lead to track their complaint and its status in a regular interval of time. Once the reply of the complaint is given, the user get the update on it phone and email address as well.
Civil Administration Reporting Modules
The given are the modules for Android Civil Administration Reporting Project:
- Administration Modules: This module have all the control over the whole system. This module will contains all the access and authority to visit even user profiles and account, also this module give answers to all the complaints filled and also maintains the database for the users as well.
- User Modules: This module works for the users who wish to fill some kind of complaint is have any query for the administration people. Account is being made by the user in this module.
- Authority Modules: This module contains all the different deans or heads from the civil administration departments who can also visit queries and communication taken between the common people and the administration.
- Database Modules: This module is being maintained by the administration itself but is a separate module because it contains all the data and information gather up to the time, for further assessment and all the updation and deletion is being done in this module itself.
Technologies used in the android multi layer pattern locking project
- Java (Core and advance)
- Ms sql server
- Android software development kit (SDK)
- Net beans
- Android debug bridge
- Windows XP
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 1 GB.
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.
|Download Project||Abstract Download|