WIFI Library Book Locator Project
This WIFI Library Book Locator Project application is best suited for libraries which are huge and have a vast collection of books. Although, small libraries also have a very efficient use of this application. As, it is very clear that finding a book in a library needs a lot of time and efforts. All you have to do is to search and search and search.
Using this WIFI Library Book Locator Project application, only you have to write the book name or author name with topics content in the book and you will get access to the place where the book is kept, such as 3rd row/2nd shelf/5th number from the last and so on. This is done using the queries in the database of the library.
In existing WIFI Library Book Locator Project system, going to a library and finding out a specific book there needs a lot of time and effort. You have to look at each and every book, each and every shelf of each and every row, and still there would be a time when you can’t get the book because the book itself is not present in the whole library and you will end up wasting your important time at looking for the book.
The proposed WIFI Library Book Locator Project system is totally automatic. You can access the details about the library from one place. You can get to know where the particular book is kept by just putting the name or the author of the book and click ‘find’. You can also get list of books, if you filter them as per your choice.
Proposed WIFI Library Book Locator Project system will save the time of the people as they don’t need to search book in every shelf and in every row. Proposed system will also save the efforts of the people which they can put in studying the books now, rather than finding it.
WIFI Library Book Locator Modules
The given are the modules for Wifi library book locator system are:
- Setup Books Module: This module contains relations (tables) and lists of all the books available with their exact position in the shell and the library. Admin as well as user, both can access this module from the open web.
- Admin Module: All the details about the users, all the server side management, all the updating of information related to library are done by administration of the system.
- User Module: Users of the library should have unique id number and roll number (if this system is being used for the college/school or any institution) and they can register themselves through the roll no. and then can access every book location via using the search filter option.
- Database Module: All the queries are being executed in this module and database management is done in this module.
Technologies used in the android multilayer pattern locking project
- Java (Core and advance)
- Ms sql server
- Andorid software development kit (SDK)
- Net beans
- Windows XP
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 1 GB.
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.
|Download Project||Download Abstract|