Blood Bank Android Project
The Blood Bank Android Project is one of the great technical life saver application. The main aim of this application is to reduce the time spent in searching of blood donors in case of emergency. This system will keep track of all the latest updates relevant to the people who donate blood and who had donated blood in case of emergency.
This Blood Bank Android Project system will specify all the details related to the donor such as their name, their address, their mobile number, their blood group and so on. The one who need blood, just have to login into the system which will hardly take few seconds and then the one who needs the blood get access to all the available group of bloods in nearby blood banks as well as details of those who can donate blood in urgent.
In existing Blood Bank Android Project system, if someone needs the blood, then either the person have to go to the blood bank nearby to him or else have to buy the blood from the hospital but in case, if both the places don’t have the blood of the required group than finding blood of that group might be a tough task at the required time.
In existing Blood Bank Android Project system, wastage of time is done more and still there will be chances that you won’t get blood at the required time.
The proposed Blood Bank Android Project system will help the needy person, access to all the donors of the blood of the particular group, nearby to their place, in a minutes of time. The details will include the name of the donor, his/her blood group, contact number and address.
This automated Blood Bank Android Project will reduce the time and efforts for finding the right choice of donor for the needy receiver and thus most of the times helps the person to save his/her life also.
Blood Bank Android Project Modules
Given are the modules for the Android Blood Bank.
- Admin Module: In this module, the administration work is done such as insertion and updation of new details, deletion of old details and so on.
- User Module: In this module, users use to do their task such as registering themselves as an account member, getting details by filtering of their own choices,
- Database Module: Here, in this module, all the database is maintained and queries are being executed. Every database has its own table which contains rows and tuple and every relation is being handles using SQL queries, given either by user in the form of statement or else by admin.
- Content Module: In this module, some basic content will be share after each time limit, for regular updation regarding blood disease and its curing periods.
- Ms SQL Server
- Android software development kit (SDK)
- Windows XP
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Android debug bridge
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 1 GB.
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.
|Download Abstract||Abstract Download|