Patient Tracker Android Project
The Patient Tracker Android Project system is being designed for android operating system and is aimed to support the doctors to view or modify the patient history and details. The system generates a unique login for every doctor in the hospital. By using this system, the use of paper entries are no more required and reduces human intervention.
Doctors can login into the system via their mobile, smartphones or desktop devices and can track every relevant details about them, such as their personal details, their marital status, their locations, their contact details and of course their health related issues and status of positivity.
Doctors cannot view the details in any other application or device. The system does not contain the details regarding dispensary stock. Doctors don’t have access to their patient details and they need to go for various documents and files in order to get the data.
Existing system of getting information via files takes so much of time, that sometimes it lead to losing up of some important moments of the patients health related life. Existing system takes too much of time and efforts. And is having many a lot flaws.
Doctors can view the patient history whenever they need from their Android device. The application have the option to search the patients with their names. The doctor can add various fields in the application regarding the patient name, date, disease, medication provided, next visit date, cost etc.
It is a standalone system that is flexible and secured to use. The best feature of this application is that it does not take a lot of time in finding the information which is being asked on the urgent basis. Proposed system is highly automated and just need some buttons to be pushed in order to get the work done urgently.
Given are the modules for android patient tracker project:
1. Doctor Module: Doctors can register themselves via this module and can make their account here. They can access anything related to patient after making account into this module. Also doctors can post any status update too whenever they wish, in order to inform all the patients some important information together.
2. Patient Module: Accounts of the patient are made up in this module and patients can themselves add their status and other queries into this module.
3. Data Module: All the data which the patient cannot be enter into the system by themselves, can be entered into this module and only doctors can access those data via their account.
4. Admin Module: All the data and information which is upload for the easy access by the doctors is done via the administration panel ie. Only by the admin.
Technologies used in the android patient tracker using smartphone device project
- Ms SQL Server
- Andorid software development kit (SDK)
- Windows XP
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Android debug bridge
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 1 GB.
- Processor – Dual Core or Above.