Merchant Application using QR Android
QR code is the abbreviation of Quick Response Code. It’s a type of grid bar code first made to carry out the car business in Japan. A QR code contains four encoding modes that include numeric, byte/parallel, alphanumeric, and kanji to store the information. Distinguishing proof, report administration, time following and general marketing are the things incorporated by applications. Android Merchant Application using QR utilizes the same theme of QR code to store the consumer’s information in encrypted form to enhance security.
The existing Merchant Application using QR system lacks support for the universal android payment solution. A couple of the companies have their own payment platforms like Samsung Pay or Apple pay (not android). But other than countries that parent companies of those platforms come from, in this case, South Korea and the US support these systems. Furthermore, they are based on the expensive NFC technology which requires special devices installed that can use it. There is no Merchant Application using QR system in place that could easily unify payment platforms using QR codes. Android Merchant Application using QR codes could easily be implementable as it requires no additional infrastructure to be added.
The proposed Merchant Application using QR system involves QR code to conduct payment transactions. The Merchant Application using QR system is dovetailed with the POS system of the merchant and obviates the need for the customer to carry a mobile. Instead, the customer carries a card with his personal QR code printed on it. The customer’s unique QR code is the gateway to the financial information of the customer. To conduct and complete a transaction, the merchant uses the customer’s QR code and accesses the encrypted information through his mobile device via the customer’s secret PIN code. This method is safe, secure and fast. It overcomes the constraints imposed by the earlier communication systems such as RFID, Bluetooth and NSDT.
Merchant Application using QR Modules
Here are the modules for the Merchant Application using QR Abstract
1. Consumer Module – Consumers have to register with the app to get details such as the last five transactions done with the merchant, his current balance, his balance expiry date etc. Consumer just needs to show the QR code of the consumer app, which will be scanned by the merchant to successfully validating the consumer’s details. In this module, consumers can change their account preferences as well.
2. Functions Module – The working of the application and its functions can be altered in this module.
3. Merchant Module – Merchants can easily accept payment from their smartphones on the go as well as track the same. ROI tracking can be done easily as well with this app creating an effect in boosting the current sales. All types of sales analytics can be watched anytime.
4. Interface Module – The interface of the Merchant Application using QR application is handled by this module to provide the user a smooth and effective user interface.
- Java Core
- SQL Server
- Java Advanced
- Hard Disk – 2 GB.
- RAM – 2 GB.
- Processor – P4+ or Above.
- Net beans
- Android debug bridge
- Android SDK
- Windows 7
|Download Abstract||Project Abstract Download|