Syntel Placement Papers and Selection Pattern
Syntel is an US based Multinational company. It was founded in the year 1980 at Troy,Michigan. Its CEO is Prashant Ranade and its chairman is Bharat Desai. It is an Outsourcing and Information Technology service providing company. It provide solutions related to banking,financial services,retail market,logistics and manufacturing,life sciences,Cloud computing,Application management..etc. It has more then 27 working offices worldwide. It has more then 30,000+ employees till 2013.
Eligibility required for Syntel Corporation and Syntel Placement Papers
- Candidates should have an engineering or Master degree in any discipline such as Civil,Mechanical,Electrical, ECE ,Biotechnology..etc.
- Candidates minimum marks should be 55% through out all education.
- Candidates should not have more then 3 years of study gap.
One of the major advantage of Syntel corporation is that it provides Internship facility to the selected candidates and all the candidates get Rs 12,000 per month along with accommodation facility provided by the organization.The Internship programme will be of minimum 6 months and during this period candidates will get training and work on live projects.After six months there will be an evaluation process and the candidates who will not found eligible will again get the pre placement facility offered by the organization and after this they will have to give their 100% performance.
One of the most important factors is Project work. Candidates must have developed their projects using latest technologies and languages such as Java/Dot net…etc. Candidates should have sound knowledge on Database and SQL language. You can Download sample Syntel Placement Papers from this bottom section.
Syntel Written Test Details
There will be two sections and each section will have 30 questions. Total duration of the written examination will be 1 hour and 20 minutes. For each correct answers you will get 2 marks and for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deduced. You can get sample Syntel Placement Papers from download section of this post.
- Logical sections – 30 questions and you will have to solve a minimum of 12 questions. All questions will be from R.S.Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning book. So study this book properly.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 questions and under this section you will have to solve a minimum of 20 questions and questions will be lengthy so try to solve the questions using tricks to save your time.
After completing your written test there will be HR round and in this round you will asked questions from technical sections as well as personal questions as usual which is asked in HR round.
Note :- If the number of selected candidates will be more in the written test then before HR round there will be a Group Discussion round which will act as an elimination round.
Group discussion will be minimum of 20 minutes and each group will have 6 candidates maximum.After completing your GD you will be called for HR round which will be minimum of 40 to 50 minutes.So be prepare for technical section also.