The aim of the distributed caching multi-server environment is to spread the load in the local caching and increase the speed. The system will reduce the database and will improve the scale ability while the memory consumption will be reduced in the system by distributing the stored data. It will reduce the error in the system by partitioning the cache to keep the data in the different machine within the system. While the data are stored at a different location, the access of data will be smooth and steady.
Today the websites we use from simple one to the interactive sites work with the caching to enhance the performance and to reduce the load on the database server. Whereas when we use this system for small websites the performance is good, but as we add new applications to it the performance will degrade with the increase of application. In the present system whenever we try to add the application to the database the memory consumption of the system also increases. A single server has the limit with the speed of read and write in the system while we cannot just add another server to the system.
In the distributed caching system we will distribute the data to the several servers so that when there is a need for extra cache it will add a server to it and in this way, the memory will not be limited. We will use multiple servers so that the speed will be more than the local server system as if one of the server is busy then it will use another server in the distributed caching system. The working of the system will be quite well as a system will minimize the error. In order to reduce the error, the distributed cache will be configured to maintain the data in several machines within the system. In the distributed system, it will synchronize the process of updating with both the database and the cache.
Advantages of distributed caching system
- The distributed caching in multiple server environments has consistency. Even though the system is distributed, it will act as a single server.
- A distributed caching system runs on the multiple servers independently and the failure of one machine will not cause the failure of the entire system.
- The system will have multiple machines and so that the memory of the server is large.
- The speed of the system will be increased.
- The system becomes scale able.
- Operating system : Microsoft windows 7 professional.
- DBMS : SQL Server 2008 R2
- Processor : Intel core 2 duo with 2.16GHz
- RAM : 2 GB
- Operating system : Microsoft windows server 2008 R2 32bit
- DBMS : SQL server developer edition 2008
- Processor : Intel core i7 with 2.40 GHz
- RAM : 2 GB
|Download Abstract||Project Asbtract|
|Download Report||Project Report|