Sapient Nitro Placement Paper and Selection process
Sapient Nitro is one of the most emerging companies now a days. It is one of the Global 1000 companies.The founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Sapient Nitro is Alan J Herrick. This company was founded in year 1991 and its headquarter is at Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. It generates a revenue of US$ 1.01 billion.It is an outsourcing and consultancy company. Its slogan is “Change is not your enemy,it’s your opportunity“. Sapient Nitro has three divisions :
- Sapient Nitro.
- Sapient Global Markets.
- Sapient Government Services.
Actually Sapient Nitro is the firm which involves in training,placement and recruitment.It do not hire immediately after placement.From the year 2013 they recruit candidates as a trainee and if candidates giving their best performance during training period are selected on probation of 2 years and more.
Sapient Nitro Eligibility and Sapient Nitro Placement Paper
- Candidates should have engineering or post graduation degree in Computer science/Electronics/Mechanical/ECE/Civil.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 65% marks in their current academic program-me.
- Candidates should not have any current backlog.
Sapient Nitro Payment scheme
- Selected candidates will be work as a trainee for a minimum of 6 months.
- During training period they will get Rs 16,000 as a stipend.
- If the selected candidates will give their best performance then after 3 months there will be an increment of Rs 1.5 lakhs in their salary/stipend.
- Finally selected candidates after completing their training will get Rs 4.5 lakhs as annual package.
Sapient Nitro Selection Process
- Written test including Technical and Aptitude Test.
- Interview and HR Test.
Sapient Nitro Written test details
Written test will have 100 questions and there will be four sections and each section will include 25 questions.Total duration of the written exam will be 2 hours.Written exam will be taken by AMCAT.So all the questions will be easy but there will be sectional cutoff for each section so you will have to work hard to get pass in each section.
- English Grammar.
- Quantitative Ability.
- Logical an Analytical Reasoning.
Download Sapient Nitro Placement Paper from below this Post.
Sapient Nitro Interview cum HR Round
In interview cum HR round most of the questions will be asked from C language and C++ Language. They will also test you about your knowledge in Data Structure.Majority of questions will be asked from : Linked List,Stack,Binary Tree,Queue,Sorting and Searching Algorithm. From C language they will asked questions from predicting output. From C++ Language they will asked questions from Inheritance,Polymorphism,File handling,Exception handling…etc.
Be polite while facing HR round.Do no try to show that you know everything.If you do not know on any topic then immediately say that i don’t know.Do not give any wrong answers.Some of the questions may also be asked from SQL language and the important one is Normalization,Deadlock,Indexing,File output..etc .
Download Sapient Nitro Placement Paper